vineri, 10 august 2018

Baby, It's Alright


muzica: Codruţ Croitoru
text: Marius Ionescu

I:
When you feel in pain, I'm the one to care
If you need a friend, you know i ll be there
If you're sad and blue, I'll be there with you
And I'll do the best that I can do

Prechorus:
Just call me and I'll be there
The best friend to ever care

Chorus:
Who is gonna love you, baby, like I do?
Who is gonna be there when you need it to?
I'll be watching you in every day and night
It's all right, rightWho is gonna love you, baby, like I do?
Who is gonna be there when you need it to?
I'll be there for you in every day and night
Its all right,
Baby, it's all right

II:
If you want to say what you're feeling now
Tell me and I will give you help somehow
I am there for you if you want me to
And I'll do the best that I can do

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu